If you're a qualified hairdresser wanting to expand your skillset and knowledge for the hottest hair extension method then this is the course for you!
This class is a hands on training where you will learn two different methods with two different hair wefts including the latest and greatest hidden bead method for weft hair extensions.
You will learn these techniques on fine - thick hair and the correct foundation for each.
I have been in the hair industry over 15 years, with extensive knowledge and international training in hair extensions techniques I am excited to share with you my tips and tricks of the trade!
You will learn:
- Consultation confidently
- Colour match
- Learn these techniques on fine - thick hair and the correct foundation for each.
- You will learn how to do a thorough consultation
- Insight on all tools used and why they are important
- Learn to do proper placement on the head
- Pricing Confidently
- Home hair care maintenance and product recommendations
- Styling and photo tips
You will need to bring with you:
- A tripod
- Mannequin head
- Everything else will be provided
Your ticket includes:
- An amazing Rose Gold tool kit to get you started
- A goodie bag
- Take home manual
- A supplied lunch
- Private group page membership
Rose Gold Full kit includes:
- Bead holder
- 5x sectioning clips
- 5x securing clips
- 3x sewing needles
- Pottle of beads
25th July 2022
26th July 2022
1st August 2022
Geraldine, South Canterbury
Most importantly this is a fun and class where you will learn skills you can take back to your own clients
If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note you must be a qualified hairdresser to apply for this course